What is HS Labs Tricreatine Malate?
HS Labs Tricreatine Malate is a revolutionary performance-enhancing supplement containing tri-creatine malate - an advanced form of creatine that has superior bioavailability.
Creatine is undoubtedly the most beneficial sports ingredient on the market, working to support ATP levels in muscle cells so you can train longer and harder.
While creatine is found in certain foods, we don’t ingest nearly enough through diet alone to notice much benefit. This makes tri-creatine malate the most prudent choice for athletes and gym-goers alike.
Benefits of Tri-Creatine Malate
HS Labs Tricreatine Malate provides pure tri-creatine malate - an innovative form of creatine bound to malic acid for enhanced performance. Creatine helps bolster ATP production in muscle cells via the phosphocreatine system.1
When you train exhaustively, your muscle cells use ATP to contract, and ADP is produced as a result. By supplementing with tricreatine malate, you give your body the necessary substrate for converting ADP back to ATP, thereby boosting your stamina, strength, power, and muscle building potential.2
What makes tri-creatine malate advantageous is that it contains malic acid - an organic substance responsible for giving fruits and vegetables a tart or sour taste (being especially abundant in unripe apples). Malic acid is a key intermediate in many biochemical processes and also necessary for energy production in muscle tissue.
Thus, supplementing with HS Labs Tri-creatine Malate can help you maximize your energy output during intense exercise so you can achieve greater results.
Tri-creatine Malate Benefits:
- Accelerate and maximize muscular growth
- Help muscle cells produce more energy (ATP)
- Improve high-intensity exercise performance
- Increase anaerobic power and strength
- Promote glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue
- Reduce delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
What Makes HS Labs Creatine the Best?
HS Labs Tricreatine Malate is 100% pure and is made in a GMP-certified facility. Our high-quality tri-creatine malate powder contains no added fillers or preservatives. HS Labs Tricreatine Malate is unflavored and easy to mix in your favorite beverage.
1. Jäger, R., Purpura, M., Shao, A., Inoue, T., & Kreider, R. B. (2011). Analysis of the efficacy, safety, and regulatory status of novel forms of creatine. Amino acids, 40(5), 1369-1383.
2. Little, J. P., Forbes, S. C., Candow, D. G., Cornish, S. M., & Chilibeck, P. D. (2008). Creatine, arginine α-ketoglutarate, amino acids, and medium-chain triglycerides and endurance and performance. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism, 18(5), 493-508.
1. Tarnopolsky, M. A., & Maclennan, D. P. (2000). Creatine monohydrate supplementation enhances high-intensity exercise performance in males and females. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism, 10(4), 452-463.
2. Pearson, D. R., Russel, D. G. H. W., & Harris, T. (1999). Long-term effects of creatine monohydrate on strength and power. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 13(3), 187-192.