What Is Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM?
Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM is a comprehensive joint support supplement containing glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM). These powerful ingredients work synergistically to fortify cartilage integrity, reduce joint inflammation and oxidative stress, and may even alleviate arthritis-related aches and pains.1,2
Benefits of Using Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM?
As we grow older, our joints and soft tissues naturally start to degenerate as a result of physical and biomechanical stressors. This makes heavily used joints, like the knees, elbows, and shoulders, especially prone to complications, such as osteoarthritis, synovitis, and bursitis.
We know first-hand how debilitating life can be when you’re experiencing chronic joint pain and inflammation; even seemingly mundane tasks and chores become impossible to complete without feeling like you’re in agony. This is where Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM can help.
Research suggests that supplementing with a combination of chondroitin, glucosamine, and methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is effective for promoting healthy joint function and cartilage integrity, as well as reducing inflammation and oxidative stress in articulations.3,4
Benefits you can expect from regular use of Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM include:
- Stronger joints and surrounding structures
- Enhanced synovial fluid concentration
- More durable cartilage, tendons, and ligaments
- Reduced arthritis pain and inflammation
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
What Makes Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM Better than Other Joint Support Supplements?
HS Labs Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM is better than other joint supplements as it contains only ingredients that are scientifically proven to support both joint function and integrity. This product is formulated to give you lasting results that sooth and repair your joints by providing 1000 mg of glucosamine sulfate, 600 mg of MSM, and 400 mg of chondroitin sulfate in each serving.
Moreover, each bottle of HS Labs Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM is made in Poland in a state-of-the-art GMP-certified facility, ensuring you get a product that is effective, safe, and pure.
1. Towheed, T., Maxwell, L., Anastassiades, T. P., Shea, B., Houpt, J. B., Welch, V., ... & Wells, G. A. (2005). Glucosamine therapy for treating osteoarthritis. The Cochrane Library.
2. Kim, L. S., Axelrod, L. J., Howard, P., Buratovich, N., & Waters, R. F. (2006). Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 14(3), 286-294.
3. Towheed, T., Maxwell, L., Anastassiades, T. P., Shea, B., Houpt, J. B., Welch, V., ... & Wells, G. A. (2005). Glucosamine therapy for treating osteoarthritis. The Cochrane Library.
4. Kim, L. S., Axelrod, L. J., Howard, P., Buratovich, N., & Waters, R. F. (2006). Efficacy of methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) in osteoarthritis pain of the knee: a pilot clinical trial. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 14(3), 286-294.