What is HS LABS Vegan Protein?
If you a vegetarian or vegan, finding the right protein can be quite a challenge. Unfortunately, many protein powders on the market are made from animal products that aren’t suitable for plant-based lifestyles.
This is why HS LABS created Vegan protein - a great tasting, plant-based protein powder made with pea, soy isolate and pumpkin protein sources for a complete amino acid profile, high bioavailability, low allergy potential, and easy digestibility to give your body the nutrients it needs to recover, repair, and perform at peak capacity.
Each serving of HS LABS Vegan protein contains:
- 22.5 grams of high-quality plant protein: Pea Isolate, Soy isolate, Pumpkin protein
- Only 0.39 g of carbohydrates and virtually no sugar
- Less than 110 calories and 1.62 g of fat
- It comes in 2 great flavors: Strawberry and Chocolate.
Hs labs Vegan protein comes in several size options: 2 lb (30 servings), 4 lb (60 servings), making it a fantastic value for those who want a high-quality vegan protein powder.
Benefits of HS LABS vegan protein:
The product features Pea Isolate, Soy isolate, Pumpkin protein.
Benefits of Pea protein:
Even though nutritional facts can vary , two scoops (20 grams) roughly contains:
- Iron: 5 mg
- Sodium: 230 mg
- Protein: 15 grams
- Carbs: 1 gram
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Calories: 80
- Total fat: 1.5 grams
Pea Protein is a good source of protein that consists of all the nine essential amino acids. But also has low levels of methionine in it.
Plus, it is also a great source of arginine, leucine, isoleucine and valine, which are known as the branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are especially useful in promoting muscle growth.
Benefits of Soy isolate:
For individuals who are wanting to make fitness gains in the gym, soy protein isolate might be beneficial there as well: Soy protein isolate is firmly established as a high-quality protein that promotes gains in muscle mass and strength among individuals engaged in resistance exercise training.
Benefits of Pumkin Protein:
Pumpkin seed protein provides many benefits. It's high in minerals, such as zinc and iron. It's loaded with vitamins, such as vitamin B and vitamin K. Pumpkin seed protein has anti-inflammatory properties which are beneficial for anyone who suffers from conditions which cause swelling, such as arthritis or certain immune disorders. It's a good protein source to replace less healthy food choices, such as processed and fatty foods.
As such, being on a vegan or plant-based diet makes it very challenging to meet your protein needs solely through whole foods since most plant foods have a much higher carbohydrate content than they do protein.
Why to choose HS LABS Vegan Protein:
- Complete amino acid profile that increases the anabolic response to vigorous exercise
- Plant-based protein sources that support muscle tissue growth and repair
- Helps vegans, vegetarians, and health-conscious individuals meet their daily protein requirements
- Support healthy cholesterol and blood pressure
- Easy to digest
- Comes in delicious strawberry and chocolate flavor and mixes easily for on-the-go use