What is HS Labs B Complex?
HS Labs B Complex is a comprehensive B vitamin complex that provides 100% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) of all the essential B vitamins, as well as vitamin C and vitamin E. These vitamins work synergistically as key antioxidants that support cardiovascular function, immune response, the nervous system, and cellular metabolism.
Benefits of HS Labs B Complex
HS Labs B Complex features a comprehensive spectrum of B vitamins (and vitamins C & E), including:
- Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
- Nicotinic Acid (Niacin/Vitamin B3)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
- Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6)
- D-Biotin (Vitamin B7)
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9)
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
B vitamins are a family of related water-soluble compounds that typically work in concert to regulate a multitude of bodily functions. For example, B vitamins are essential for amino acid metabolism, neurotransmitter synthesis, skin health, and DNA replication.1
Despite being calorie-free, B vitamins are also thought to be energizing” vitamins since they are necessary for healthy cellular respiration - the process by which cells convert nutrients to chemical energy (ATP).
Certain B vitamins carry out specific functions. Vitamins B6, B9, and B12 play a particularly important role in the nervous system and brain. In fact, recent research suggests that taking vitamin B12 and folic acid can enhance cognitive function, energy production, and neural tissue regeneration.2
Contrarily, longitudinal data suggest that B vitamin deficiencies are correlated with premature aging and accelerated brain atrophy.3
Benefits of supplementing with HS Labs B Complex may include:
- Support cardiovascular function and energy production
- Boost immune response
- Enhance nervous system function and mental performance
- Promote antioxidant capacity in the body
- Support amino acid metabolism
- Relieve stress and improve mood
- Encourage healthy skin and hair
The HS Labs Quality Difference
HS Labs B Complex is manufactured in a cGMP-certified facility in the EU using high-quality ingredients. Each tablet provides 100% of the RDI of essential B vitamins and vitamins C and E.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably before a meal with a full glass of water. Do not exceed one tablet per day.
Note: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
1. Calvaresi, E., & Bryan, J. (2001). B Vitamins, Cognition, and Aging a Review. The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences, 56(6), P327-P339.
2. Eussen, S. J., de Groot, L. C., Joosten, L. W., Bloo, R. J., Clarke, R., Ueland, P. M., ... & van Staveren, W. A. (2006). Effect of oral vitamin B-12 with or without folic acid on cognitive function in older people with mild vitamin B-12 deficiency: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition, 84(2), 361-370.
3. Van Uffelen, J. G., Chinapaw, M. J., van Mechelen, W., & Hopman-Rock, M. (2008). Walking or vitamin B for cognition in older adults with mild cognitive impairment? A randomized controlled trial. British journal of sports medicine.