What is HS Labs Active Pak?
HS Labs Active Pak is a once-daily, all-in-one formula for active adults. This premium supplement covers all the essentials for total wellness, including vitamins, minerals, omega-3 fatty acids, CoQ10, joint-support nutrients, and collagen.
In today’s fast-paced and on-the-go world, many people overlook the importance of meeting their micronutrient and essential fatty acid needs. Instead, they focus exclusively on macronutrients. But micronutrients are just as essential as macronutrients. HS Labs Active Pak comes in individually wrapped packets with easy-to-swallow pills that are readily absorbed. This makes Active Pak an exceptional value for active adults that strive to stay on top of their health, wellness, and athletic performance.
Benefits of HS Labs Active Pak
As we age, the need for micronutrients, essential fatty acids, and collagen tends to increase in order to continually support all 12 body systems, especially the immune, musculoskeletal, integumentary, and cardiovascular systems.2 In fact, vitamin and mineral deficiencies are a growing cause for concern among active individuals and older adults.1 This is where a high-quality all-in-one formula like HS Labs Active Pak can provide much-needed nutritional support by helping you meet specific nutrient needs every day.
Each Active Pak gives you a comprehensive blend of vitamins and minerals, antioxidants, omega-3 essential fatty acids, joint-support nutrients, and collagen to support your active lifestyle from top to bottom.
Benefits and quality differences of HS Labs Active Pak include:
- Once-daily packet for complete wellness
- Supports energy production and vitality
- Promotes healthy immune and cardiovascular function
- Relieves joint pain and improve mobility
- Increases antioxidant capacity throughout the body
- Encourages healthy aging and youthful skin
- Provides highly bioavailable micronutrients
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
- Made in the EU in a cGMP-certified facility
Why Choose HS Labs Active Pak instead of other Multi-Vitamin Packs?
Unlike conventional multivitamin supplements, Active Pak is an all-in-one daily health formula designed to support all the vital aspects of your wellness and longevity. We made sure to include bioavailable vitamins and minerals, glucosamine, chondroitin, coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), collagen peptides, and omega-3 essential fatty acids (EPA and DHA) from fish oil.
Just as important, HS Labs Active Pak is manufactured in a state-of-the-art facility that is cGMP-certified. We take your health seriously and assure you that each bottle of HS Labs Active Pak is free from impurities and tested before being put on the shelf.
Take one (1) packet daily with your first meal, or the meal prior to working out. For optimal results and benefits, Active Pak should be used in conjunction with a healthy, balanced diet and regular exercise regimen.
1. Mohan, Harsh, and Sugandha Mohan. "Environmental, Nutritional and Vitamin Deficiency Disorders." In Essential Pathology for Dental Students, pp. 85-106. jaypee, 2017.
2. Gupta, C., & Prakash, D. (2015). Nutraceuticals for geriatrics. Journal of traditional and complementary medicine, 5(1), 5-14.