What Is HS Labs Collagen?
HS Labs Collagen Tablets provide hydrolyzed bovine collagen, which is a rich source of type-I and type-III collagen peptides.
Collagen makes up over 60% of the protein content in the human body. While there are 40 known types of collagen in the body, type-I and type-III collagen are especially crucial for supporting cartilage integrity and skin tissue, as well as other connective tissues.
As we grow older, supplementing with collagen becomes increasingly beneficial since our bodies start to produce less of this key protein. In fact, studies have shown that by age 40 we produce as little as 50% of the collagen we need for optimal health and longevity.1
Even in younger individuals, collagen is a highly beneficial supplement, especially for protecting joints, supporting muscle tissue, enhancing recovery, and reducing inflammation.
Benefits of HS Labs Collagen Tablets
A large body of research and clinical studies has shown that bovine collagen can support joint health and cartilage integrity, and even attenuate aches and pains in people with osteoarthritis.2
During arthritis and other chronic joint conditions, the body starts to produce more inflammation and molecular factors that induce pain and reduce the integrity of joints and the surrounding structures. Bovine collagen can effectively block these inflammatory markers and mitigate joint pain, as well as restore joint mobility and function3
In addition, type-I and type-III collagen peptides promote healthy skin complexion and elasticity, which can help give a more youthful look and fight signs of aging. As such, supplementing with Collagen Tablets is beneficial is several ways, including:
- Relieving pain and aches in muscle and joints
- Bolstering cartilage integrity
- Enhancing joint mobility and flexibility
- Promoting healthy skin tissue
- Reducing inflammation in connective tissue
Why Choose HS Labs Collagen Tablets
HS Labs Collagen Tablets provides 3000 mg of pure bovine collagen hydrolysate in each serving. We recommend using 1-3 servings per day to help you achieve your goals and health benefits. Each bottle of HS Labs Collagen Tablets is produced in a cGMP facility in Poland, ensuring the highest purity, potency, and efficacy.
1. Hamlin, C. R., Luschin, J. H., & Kohn, R. R. (1980). Aging of collagen: comparative rates in four mammalian species. Experimental gerontology, 15(5), 393-398.
2. Flechsenhar, K. (2007). FORTIGEL (R)-a new concept for the treatment of osteoarthritis. Agro Food Industry Hi-tech, 18(5), 46-48.
3. Oesser, S., Proksch, E., & Schunck, M. (2008). 72 PROPHYLACTIC TREATMENT WITH A SPECIAL COLLAGEN HYDROLYSATE DECREASES CARTILAGE TISSUE DEGENERATION IN THE KNEE JOINTS. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 16, S45.
4. Schunck, M., & Oesser, S. (2013). Specific collagen peptides benefit the biosynthesis of matrix molecules of tendons and ligaments. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 10(1), P23.