What Is HS Labs Collagen + Vitamin C?
HS Labs Collagen + Vitamin C provides nearly 4,500 mg of hydrolyzed bovine (beef) collagen and 250 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) in every scoop, giving you essential type-I and type-III collagen peptides plus collagen peptide precursors.
Best of all, HS Labs Collagen + Vitamin C tastes delicious and comes in a refreshing Forest Fruits flavor that is free from artificial food coloring/dye.
As we grow older, supplementing with collagen becomes increasingly important since the body naturally produces less of this type of protein. In fact, evidence suggests that collagen production may decrease by as much as 50% by the age of 40, resulting in signs of aging like wrinkly skin, joint pain, muscle aches, brittle/thinning hair, and others.1
Younger adults also stand to benefit by taking a collagen supplement as it can help protect joints, support muscle tissue, enhance recovery, and control inflammation.
HS Labs Collagen + Vitamin C comes in 200 g and 400 g bottle options.
Benefits of HS Labs Collagen + Vitamin C
Collagen comprises the single most abundant family of proteins in humans, accounting for an estimated 60% of the total protein content in the body. There are over 40 known types of collagen in the body, but type-I and type-III collagen peptides are especially crucial for supporting skin tissue (e.g. nails and hair) and connective tissue (e.g. bones, cartilage, and tendons).
A large body of research and clinical studies has shown that bovine collagen can support joint health and cartilage integrity, and even reduce aches and pains in patients with osteoarthritis.2
During arthritis and other chronic joint conditions, the body is prone to excessive inflammation that induces pain and reduces the integrity of joints and the surrounding structures. Beef collagen appears to block certain pro-inflammatory biomarkers, thereby mitigating joint damage and helping restore proper joint function.3
In addition, type-I and type-III collagen peptides from hydrolysed beef collagen support healthy skin complexion and elasticity, which can help give a more youthful look and fight signs of aging.
This formula also provides an ample dose of Vitamin C, which serves as a necessary antioxidant “assisting molecule” for collagen synthesis throughout the body.
Benefits of supplementing with Collagen + Vitamin C may include:
- Relief for joint pain and aches
- Support cartilage, tendon, and bone integrity
- Enhance joint mobility and flexibility
- Promote healthy, more youthful skin tissue
- Controlling inflammation in connective tissue
Why Choose HS Labs Collagen + Vitamin C
Each bottle of HS Labs Collagen + Vitamin C is produced in a cGMP-certified facility in the EU, ensuring the highest purity and potency.
HS Labs Collagen + Vitamin C provides 4,383 mg of hydrolysed beef collagen in each serving (approximately 1 scoop). We recommend using 1 scoop/serving per day to help you achieve your goals and health benefits. Do not use it as a replacement for a balanced and nutritious diet or a healthy lifestyle.
1. Hamlin, C. R., Luschin, J. H., & Kohn, R. R. (1980). Aging of collagen: comparative rates in four mammalian species. Experimental gerontology, 15(5), 393-398.
2. Flechsenhar, K. (2007). FORTIGEL (R)-a new concept for the treatment of osteoarthritis. Agro Food Industry Hi-tech, 18(5), 46-48.
3. Oesser, S., Proksch, E., & Schunck, M. (2008). Prophylactic treatment with a special collagen hydrolysate decreases cartilage tissue degeneration in the knee joints. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage, 16, S45.
4. Schunck, M., & Oesser, S. (2013). Specific collagen peptides benefit the biosynthesis of matrix molecules of tendons and ligaments. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 10(1), P23.